My Footprint Reevaluation

Recently, I did a footprint evaluation around 3-4 weeks ago. I have taken some action when it comes to making an impact on the environment. Today, I reevaluated my footprint and here are my results:

Ecological Footprint:


Carbon Footprint:


Water Footprint:

According to these results, I am doing a lot better with the ecological footprint. I can definitely do better in all of the aspects and I want to focus on water and carbon. I will continue to make an effort to carpool as often as I can. Also, I will reduce my shower time and even shut the water off when I am in there and not using it. 

I am excited and proud to say that my ecological footprint has gone down tremendously and I want to keep this going. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Last Footprint Evaluation