The Future of Sustainable Marketing Strategies

The Future of Sustainable Marketing Strategies

This quarter, I have had the opportunity to take a marketing sustainability class. I have learned many methods to ensure products or services being offered are sustainable or at the very least environmentally friendly. Of course, the goal is to not cause any further harm to the environment as there are clear indicators for negative impacts on the world. Due to this, I believe that businesses will keep moving in the direction of sustainability. 

Businesses will strive to make sustainability one of their main objectives while still making profits. Today, much more companies are actually trying to incorporate marketing strategies that will ensure that products are sustainable and not greenwashing the consumers. One of the most valuable methods that I have learned this quarter is the concept of reverse supply chain. This is one of the best strategies I have learned because this strategy ensures that products are being used to their full capacity and also re-using products that, in the past, would have just been thrown away. 

Personally, I want to be part of a business with sustainable practices because there is a huge problem with companies having such a negative impact on the environment. I dream of having a future with enough resources for everyone. Currently, we are clearly using way too many resources that the Earth just can't sustain for too much longer. By applying what I have learned in this class into the real world, I believe that I can make an impact to shoot for a better world. It seems like many people are also on the same page and hopefully we can make it there soon. This problem will not solve itself and it will also not be overnight. If we have all hands on deck we can make an impact on the future for generations to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Last Footprint Evaluation